When our client’s sub-lease expired they took the opportunity to retain the additional space themselves for their own growth and expansion. A completely new office refurbishment programme was instigated that greatly elevated their whole workspace experience, with new collaboration and breakout areas. The additional space had the added benefit of providing swing space whilst they carried out the major re-modelling programme.
- Design workshops with leadership and management teams
- Test fits and space plans
- 3D visualisation and mood boards
- Furniture identification and selection including visits to manufacturers
- Cost and programme management
- Mechanical and electrical consultation
- Demolition and strip out of existing ceilings, flooring, partitioning, etc.
- Mechanical and electrical alterations including the building management system
- Glass partitioning with Walnut doors and frames
- Meeting rooms with audiovisual equipment linked to the new furniture
- State of the art teapoint with bespoke booths and benches leading onto the refurbished terrace
- Acoustic treatment for optimal experience within the meeting rooms
- An increase in collaboration between the staff at Ruffer!
Woodhouse successfully refitted a battleship, whilst at sea. Communicating excellently with our office throughout the project, especially in regard to notifying our team well in advance of any potential disruptions. Feedback after the project from our staff has been that they really appreciated that Woodhouse made the wider team feel involved from the outset when display samples were presented. Overall, we received high quality advice during the office refit and can say that Woodhouse have delivered a fitout solution which works best for us!