IAM Roadsmart had an office relocation from Chiswick to Welwyn Garden City and contracted Woodhouse to support them in the design and fitout of the new office. As a charity, the #1 challenge was to get as much bang for their buck as possible.
- Space planning and design direction
- Project management including building control and H&S
- Cost and programme management
- Mechanical and electrical consultation
- Technical services management
- Furniture identification and selection
The result is clean crisp workspace which provides IAM Roadsmart with an office where the staff enjoy working from and room for expansion. To ensure the budget didn’t stretch, Woodhouse used small but effective elements to make the workspace what it is. These include small pods for informal meetings and collaboration between the team, writeable walls down the centre of the office to encourage transparency and motivation and flexible meeting rooms for small and large events.