In light of the Government issuing its Recovery Strategy earlier this week, we are pleased to announce that we will be re-opening sites from Monday 18th May in a safe and responsible manner.
Implementation of New Measures
- General Covid-19 guidance and advisory signage will be displayed clearly across all sites.
- Mandatory PPE will be worn by all site workers.
- All site logistics plans have been updated to include access and egress points.
- Regular cleaning regimes have been agreed to ensure all touchpoints are sanitised regularly.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be placed around sites at designated locations, especially those which have high contact levels.
- Site Managers will plan, programme and implement how work should be done for each trade maintaining the 2m social distancing. All contractors will include this as part of their RAMS and every step is being taken to mitigate the risk where the task has to be done and it is not possible to adhere to social distancing.
- Site meetings will be limited to the minimum number of attendees required and all attendees must follow social distancing guidelines. Meetings will be held via video calls and conferencing wherever possible.
Our first webinar was held earlier this week following the Government’s announcement on 10th May which included a phased return to the workplace. We discussed the challenges faced by many organisations and how our 12 Point Plan can help ensure workspaces are correctly prepared for a safe return to work with new ways of working. Find out more here.
Over the next few weeks we will be sharing more on how we can support your organisation prepare and achieve a smooth transition that incorporates re-planning traffic flows, space planning and maintaining collaborative zones within the workspace, yet still maintaining an efficient and pleasing office environment, in line with Government guidelines.
We understand that this will be a long road to recovery in getting Britain back to work which is why we are here to support you every step of the way. The health and safety of employees, clients and site workers remain of paramount importance and at the forefront of everything we do.