We are so excited to be working on a project for a membership organisation in Westminster, London.
The works are to expand the tenant’s current space in the building, as well as adapting it to suit hybrid working and revitalise the whole premises for staff and members alike.
The previous space was seen as quite drab, inflexible and lacking in collab and meetings spaces, as well as facilities for visitors and members. Woodhouse have carried out in-depth strategy and consultancy works to scope recommended adjustments in order to get the most out of the space and meet the needs of the employees. These changes are as follows:
- Increasing meeting and collaboration areas
- Improving sound proofing to first-floor meeting areas
- Creating a business lounge with a flexible show space
- Enhance the entrance experience
- Create a comfortable breakout area
- Introduce non-assigned desking policy with department neighbourhoods
- Review of agile IT solutions and ensure consistent AV equipment to all the meeting rooms
Works are scheduled to finish at the end of the month – watch out for further updates on this exciting project