Date: Thursday 20th May 2021
Time: 11:00 – 12:00pm BST
The future workplace needs to be outstanding. It needs to be a place that employees love to go to. One that promotes innovation, collaboration and social interaction. The future workplace should be a destination.
One key facilitator is the technology that enables this to happen. 2020 forced business leaders, real estate professionals and IT departments to evaluate priorities and perceptions which led to changes in the way we work.
For a destination workspace to operate seamlessly we need to focus on:
- The technologies which enable a safer return to the office,
- the technologies that support the workspace for new ways of working,
- and the technologies that enable our people to remain connected.
Join us for a live panel discussion where we will explore the technological challenges and opportunities for businesses as they look to re-open their offices, with industry experts in AV, booking systems and visitor management solutions.
- Poonam Bharj, Sales Director UKMEA. Condeco
- Hannah Sharma, Sales & Marketing Director. TwistedPair
- Jeremy Myerson, Director. WorkTech Academy
As part of your personal invitation, we would also like to offer you a free webinar essentials kit upon registering. To claim yours please provide the best address for delivery on the registration form.
If you missed this webinar, you can access the full recording here.