What we’re doing in Lockdown 3.0
In line with Government guidance, Woodhouse still remains open for business and we continue to work on sites in a safe manner with the following measures implemented to protect our staff and clients:
- General Covid-19 guidance and advisory signage is displayed clearly across all sites.
- Mandatory PPE is worn by all site workers.
- All site logistics plans have been updated to include access and egress points.
- Regular cleaning regimes have been agreed to ensure all touchpoints are sanitised regularly.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been placed around sites at designated locations, especially those which have high contact levels.
- Site Managers will plan, programme and implement how work should be done for each trade maintaining the 2m social distancing. All contractors will include this as part of their RAMS and every step is being taken to mitigate the risk where the task has to be done and it is not possible to adhere to social distancing.
- Site meetings will be limited to the minimum number of attendees required and all attendees must follow social distancing guidelines. Meetings will be held via video calls and conferencing wherever possible.
Get in touch with our team
Whilst our physical office doors are closed for now the team can still be reached via phone, email or video conferencing. We are continuing to provide consultations and advice which means the impact upon client projects is minimised. Our covid-secure showroom also remains open which you can visit by making an appointment through firstname.lastname@example.org or your account manager
As a team, we remain committed to providing outstanding service and delivering high-quality Smarter Workspaces for all of our clients.
Welcome to Woodhouse Adam
We’re thrilled to welcome Adam Hicks to the team. Adam joins us with over 15 years’ experience in construction and Global Real Estate, building long-term partnerships with Global Corporate clients looking to scale and improve employee wellbeing and productivity in the Workplace. Read more about his new role here.
Is your home workspace setup correctly?
Creating smarter workspaces is at the heart of everything we do and that extends to home working. We understand that the wrong kind of workspace setup can have serious consequences for your wellbeing in the long run. It could result in eye strain, cause headaches, backache, neck pain or even carpal tunnel syndrome due to the repetitive nature of work. Our selection of ergonomically designed products to suit any home working environment can be viewed here.
Your wellbeing and mental health
With the mounting pressure on working parents to now adopt homeschooling on top of their day job, it’s important that we continue to look out for our employees and provide the necessary support and flexibility required. Here are a couple of articles which provide tips on remaining positive and ensuring your employees are working safely from home:
- 4 ways to ensure your employees are working safely from home
- 11 ways to maintain a positive culture whilst working remotely
We’d like to wish you a wonderful 2021. It may not have started out as we had hoped however with the vaccine being rolled out speedily I have no doubt that we will soon start to think about what the new world of work holds for us. If you’re looking to optimise your workspace this year, be sure to get in touch with us so we can discuss the most strategic way forward.